Loading... Please wait...

iPhone 4 Screen LCD Assembly (AT&T GSM) - Black | Grade A++ (OEM Quality)

  • Image 1
  • Image 2
  • Image 3
Price:
$17.92
Quantity:


Product Description

  • Buy 5+ and pay only $22.92 each
  • Buy 10+ and pay only $21.92 each

Apple iPhone 4 (AT&T GSM) Compatible LCD Screen Assembly
• NO DEAD PIXELS or Discoloring
• Machine installed frames
• Ear mesh - Pre-installed
• Rubber pads on flex cables

Brand New LCD 3.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display, 960-by-640-pixel resolution at 326 ppi, 800:1 contrast ratio (typical), 500 cd/m2 brightness.

Apple iPhone 4 Compatible LCD Screen with glass touch screen digitizer full assembly. Install this replacement part to make your iPhone 4 like new again if you have recently cracked, broken or badly scratched the glass screen. This will also bring your phone back to life if you have damaged the LCD display or have broken the touch screen digitizer.


Find Similar Products by Category


Write your own product review

Product Reviews

  1. Excellent product for the iPhone fixer in you! 5 Star Review

    Posted by on 16th Sep 2014

    Always on time when I order and a great product 99% of the time. The other 1%, they take care of me and replace the product or give me store credit if it is faulty. These guys are the best! If you want an honest opinion or have any questions about this company, please email me irepairphonei@gmail.com. I don't have a single bad word to say about them! They always come through!



You Recently Viewed...